Monday, August 8, 2022

104 letters later! La Dernière Aventure avant Un Nouveau Commencement

He had fought hard.

Harder than ever.

Yet, here he is facing the hardest challenge he's ever come across before.

It is the end...and the start of a new beginning. 

Has he battled in vain? 

Has the enemy won already?

No there is still hope. The brightest hope he will ever have!

He starts charging the infinite challenges before him crying the war song of love at the tops of his lungs. Victory has already been achieved. We just have to do is:

Believe in Him.

Each person is worth saving. Each child of God (or each person they mean the same thing) is meant to have joy. A joy that is not tied to guilt and does not leave a bitterly choking after-poison. Joy in its purest form makes what we see, what we breathe, and what we think all much clearer. Each person needs love, peace, and joy. Each one of us needs to have and needs to be a good friend and a good leader. 

That includes you.
We can have hope to obtain and achieve these essential celestial principles by our greatest source of light, hope, and love. Jésus Christ.

His words guide us and heal us.
His blood can redeem us and exalt us.
He can do all things for us if we just:

Believe.

So believe we shall.

Believe that God is our Father and that He and His Son love us with a perfect love.

This week was good! I know that every week, every day and every second will be good if I keep the Ultimate Goal and Focus: to stand and be with my Savior and my Father with my Eternal family!

I am coming Home in more than just one sense. 

But as in all, there is only ONE WAY HOME: Jesus Christ. I love what the Lord has taught me through my mission. I will strive to always let Him know my gratitude by the way that I live my life.

I'll be home on August 13th, and I will be speaking at church this Sunday, August 14th! 

Je vous aime tous! Que nous combattions tous ensemble pour le Seigneur et pour la joie, la vérité, et la liberté de chacun entre nous! I love you all! Let us all fight together for the Lord and for the joy, the truth, and the freedom of each one of us!

Avec amour (With love), Elder Habel











No comments:

Post a Comment