Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Je vous aime tous








Bonjour à tous (
Hello everyone)! Mboté!

Like always I hope you each are doing well! Also, is it just me or did it feel like we took a time machine through November!? Time is going by fast.

Which is the reason why this week felt like 3 days. I know it's been a while since I've done any math but I'm pretty sure a week is supposed to be 7 days. Sure doesn't feel like it. 

Anyways this week started off with us getting revaccinated. Apparently, the Russian shot doesn't do much so we had to get revaccinated with the johnson and johnson vaccine. 

Then we had Thanksgiving which was one of the most thankful and difficult Thanksgiving Days I've ever had. God is good and He has given us so much it makes my head spin. Life can always be a little bit more difficult. I am very grateful for the compassion of the Atonement of Christ. His love gives a lot of things sense (Alma 42: 13-15). 

Speaking of His love, we were able to share it well this week with our wonderful friends. Sure we've had setbacks, power outages, empty gas cans, an outright invasion of ants, and more of things similar to the ones already mentioned but through it all, He has provided for us and protected us. The best way to love ourselves is to understand God which helps us comprehend our own significance (Pro 19:8) and in doing such we'll be able to know the best way to keep the 2 greatest commandments: by helping others feel and comprehend Him and His love.

So, life is good. Hard, not easy, but it is good and fulfilling.

What a gift that is.

I hope and pray you all will be able to feel His love very profoundly and in abundance this Christmas season. I appreciate and love each of you for what you have each individually done for me!

Je vous aime tous (I love you all), Elder Habel

No comments:

Post a Comment