Friday, April 22, 2022

Clouds

Bonjour! Mboté and hello! Greetings to all who have been brave enough to read the endless whirlpool of Elder Habel's weekly adventure letter! 

This week we celebrated Easter. I am grateful for my resurrected Savior! I testify that He lives. He lives to give us joy! I know by personal experience that, yes, His Atoning sacrifice is real. I have felt His protection, His love, His mercy, and His healing and exalting power change me every day. I am a humble witness that because He conquered death, sin, and pain we can all live again as resurrected, perfected, and immortal beings in the perfect joy filling presence of our Heavenly Father as eternal families. He has transformed me and many of the dear people I love. 

I testify He can work miracles in you and your life and in the life of your family. May we always remember Him and become like Him by His grace and our faith in Him. 

This week my new companion Elder Kadiata and I helped the children of God come unto Christ. While we were doing so we casually climbed a mountain with supplies brought to us by a miraculous mother, we were blessed to see many cute little animals and many cool clouds! God is good. He is loving. He is kind. 

I hope you each are happy, safe, and in good spirits! May we follow the Prophet and bring others unto Christ (Moroni 10:33-34)

Avec amour (With love) Elder Habel!




 







 







No comments:

Post a Comment